My name is Sam, (sometimes Jammy), and I am a glass and fiber artist currently based in Virginia, but moving to PA soon. This is a blog which focuses mostly on my different projects and also on experiments I’m trying and anything else important enough to me to warrant a blog post. The name Glass and Granola comes from the two things I do most, which are making glass art and finding new recipes and natural health projects to try out.
To give you a taste, some of my topics might be:
- Whatever glass or craft project I’m currently working on
- Baking/Cooking adventures
- Book/Movie/TV show reviews
- Intersectional feminism and queer theory
- Strange and exciting adventures with my strange and exciting friends.
And that’s just what I can think of in the few moments it took me to write this page, so I hope you enjoy.